These are the type of remodeling projects that Skor Construction finds to be the most fulfilling. This Mount Prospect remodeling project was a complete gut rehab, from inside and outside. The exterior portion of this project included clearing and grubbing of all exterior vegetation, new, roofing, new vinyl siding, new concrete sidewalks and driveway. Plus landscaping and grading which helped improve drainage. The interior work included remodeling of the kitchen, 3 bathrooms remodeled, along with 3 bedrooms and a finished basement. The project included replacement of all the flooring in the house with almost all types of new flooring installed, including new tiles floors, new wood floors and carpet replacement.
View images captured of this recent "Mount Prospect Gut Rehab Remodeling Project"
Exterior and Interior Gut Rehab Remodeling delivered by local contractor in Mount Prospect:
- The project included acquisition of building permits in the Village of Mount Prospect.
- Demolition and removal of preexisting old metal kitchen cabinets and old Formica "laminate" counter tops.
- Design of new configuration for New Shaker Kitchen Cabinets
- Installation of new Shaker Cabinets
- Swap out old light switches and outlets with new Decora light switches and outlets.
- Drywall wall replacement where needed.
- Custom new wood trim carpentry for doors trims, window trims and floor trims.
- New Flooring Installation