Project Type: Basement Remodeling / Basement Finishing
Project Location: Palatine, IL
his Chicago homeowner was looking to transform their old dusty unfinished basement into a living space that the entire family could enjoy. This extensive basement finishing project required architectural plans to submit the project for permit approval by the City of Chicago. The project included the installation of new stairs to the lower level and build out of walls that included electrical installations and more.
View images captured of this recent "Palatine Basement Finishing Project"
Basement Remodeling Project in Palatine Included:
- Project included acquisition of permits and scheduling required inspections with the City of Chicago.
- Containment of basement work area. Sealed of vents and door ways to keep and sediment from leaving the work area.
- Removal and demolition of old paneling walls, ceilings and flooring.
- Daily removal of project debris.
- Build out of walls required wood stud framing.
- Electrical switches and outlet installation.
- Drywall Wall Installation.
- Cleaning and dry-painting of open basement ceiling and exposed ventilation.
- Canned lighting installation.
- New Carpeting Installation.
- New trim and baseboards installed and painted.