This client was happy to find Skor Construction when posting on Social Media that she was seeking recommendations for a the best bathroom remodeling contractor in Chicago. This new client had a small bathroom in Chicago that her and her husband where looking to update and possibly reconfigure. Their existing bathroom possessed an outdated tile and a large bathtub that was used mostly as a shower. They wanted to remove this old oversized bathtub and install a new spacious shower. They also wanted to do something about the window in this bathroom which was old and provided zero privacy.
They were thrilled to book an appointment with our bathroom remodeling expert and where even more thrilled when they received their proposal. As our quote was the best quote they received for their bathroom remodeling plans. Whereas, it was very descriptive and comprehensive. The best part was that the value fit within their budget.
Bathroom Remodeling Project in Mount Prospect included:
- Plans designed and permit submitted for procurement of building permit by Skor Construction for this bathroom remodeling project in Mount Prospect.
- Inspection scheduling for plumbing, electrical work.
- Encapsulated work area to minimize impacts to active household during construction.
- Constructed the new reconfigured bathroom design which removed a large outdated bathroom and replaced it with an enlarged the shower.
- Constructed new shower area and applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane to all areas where water service is present, near shower, toilet and sinks. This material creates a continuous waterproof barrier that reduces crack transmission in tile and stone floors.
- Setting of new decorative glass tile in shower walls.
- New plumbing pipes and fixtures installed by licensed plumber. Plumbing and electrical for 2nd sink was also added.
- New electrical gang boxes, Decora outlets, Decora light switches and light fixtures by licensed electrician.
- Installation of electric floor heat.
- Daily removal of dirt and debris Skor Construction.
- Installation of new bathroom sink and towel shelving area.
- Durarock subfloors installed for use as base for new ceramic tile flooring.
- New ceramic tile floors that look like wood floors, also installed by Skor Construction.
- Custom Glass Shower Doors Designed, Fabricated and Installed.
- Painted all bathroom walls and trims.
- Installation of double vanity, mirrors, and towel bars.
View images of this "Mount Prospect Remodeling Project" by local Contractor:
As a professional bathroom remodeling company, we operate in a safe manner keeping our work-zone clean and clutter free. This ensures minimal disruption to your household during your bathroom remodeling project. If you are seeking a local bathroom remodeling contractor to assist you with an upcoming project, then contact Skor Construction today for a free estimate!