This client contacted us because they needed to update their existing hallway bathroom because they had a baby on the way. There was a lot of surface mold around the tub, and it needed to be removed. They also really like the modern look of subway wall tile and patterned floor tile.
They were thrilled to book an appointment with our bathroom remodeling expert and where even more thrilled when they received their proposal. As our quote was the best quote they received for their bathroom remodeling plans. Whereas, it was very descriptive and comprehensive. The best part was that the value fit within their budget.
Bathroom Remodeling Project Mount Prospect included:
- Plans designed and permit submitted for procurement of building permit by Skor Construction for this bathroom remodeling project in Mount Prospect.
- Inspection scheduling for plumbing, electrical work.
- Encapsulated work area to minimize impacts to active household during construction.
- Constructed the new reconfigured bathroom design which removed a large outdated bathtub and replaced with a new deep soaking tub.
- New plumbing pipes and fixtures installed by licensed plumber.
- New electrical gang boxes, Decora outlets, Decora light switches and light fixtures by licensed electrician.
- Daily removal of dirt and debris Skor Construction.
- Durarock subfloors installed for use as base for new ceramic tile flooring.
- New modern subway wall tiles, and patterned floor tiles installed by Skor Construction.
- Installation of new bathroom sink and towel shelving area.
- Painted all bathroom walls and trims.
- Installation of vanity, mirrors, and towel bars.
View images of this "Mount Prospect Remodeling Project" by local Contractor:
As a professional bathroom remodeling company, we operate in a safe manner keeping our work-zone clean and clutter free. This ensures minimal disruption to your household during your bathroom remodeling project. If you are seeking a local bathroom remodeling contractor to assist you with an upcoming project, then contact Skor Construction today for a free estimate!